Monday, August 21, 2017

my everyday style: fall denim update with Old Navy!

This post is created in partnership with Old Navy. All opinions are my own.
Thank you for supporting the brands that support this blog.

As I mentioned last week... fall is THE denim stock up time for me and really, for my whole family.  I definitely needed to restock my denim stash for the upcoming cooler weather and since both of my kids sprouted up like weeds over the summer, they both needed a major refresh on denim.

Denim trends like distressed knees, released hems and mid/high rise cuts are here to stay.  I can never resist a good pair of distressed denim.  And let's all give three cheers that the mid/high rise cut is in style right now... I mean, remember the days of the muffin top?!?! Those are so long gone, thankfully.   Old Navy has all the fall trends in the bag as far as denim goes.  I'm so, so in love with these distressed jeans and they have the perfect amount of stretch making them super comfortable as well. And I love their summer to fall transitional pieces like this embroidered chambray top (it would also be SO cute with white jeans in September too).  The embroidery trend is going to be big this season - how cute is this embroidered jacket and gingham top? I am still really loving the bandana trend for fall and bonus this one is $4! Yep, four!

I stopped in the store with my kiddos the other day to spruce up their fall wardrobes and my son loves the boys skinny jeans and my daughter is a huge fan of the girls Ballerina jegging - and since both of them have tons of stretch they make wearing jeans just a little more bearable for those kids that always want to be in athletic clothes (my kids for sure!).  I'm always so pleasantly surprised at the fits and prices when I shop at Old Navy... you just can't go wrong!












Outfit Details:
Jeans - courtesy of Old Navy
Top - courtesy of Old Navy
Scarf -  courtesy of Old Navy



 

site design by kiki co.