Wednesday, August 23, 2017

13 new arrivals for fall you'll love!

There are so, so many good pieces dropping for fall at all my favorite retailers so I thought I would round up a few of them here today.  I am SO ready for fall fashion and these pieces are getting me even more excited. Bundling up in cozy sweaters, beautiful jackets or spending a Saturday in a fresh pair of kicks and a cute sweatshirt are all some of my favorite parts of fall.

This fall I am craving the classics like never before, and I know I say that all the time, but this year feels a little different to me. I was having a little rant on my Instagram Stories recently about how I am SO over some of the current trends that are feeling a little overdone at this point.  Cold shoulders, off the shoulder tops, super dramatic sleeves... those trends are all really fun and I love having them in my closet and wearing them.  Absolutely don't quit wearing them if you have them - I still love them. I just don't want to buy any more of them.  I feel a need to return to my tried and true basics like stripes, classic shoes, oversized sweaters and cozy layers for fall.  With that in mind, these are some new arrivals that are catching my eye right now.


sperry saltwater boots (I'm loving the new fabrics/colors on this classic!), slit ankle skinny jeans (how cute? Perfect with ankle boots!), bracelet & necklace (so in love with these new styles from Kendra Scott), black short heel shoes (I love how classic and girly these are), roll neck sweater (J.Crew is re-releasing this iconic style!), grey asymmetrical coat (perfect for throwing on for driving the kids to school), white oversized sweater (I'm all about the oversized sweaters for fall!),  Chloe bag (I'm completely obsessed with this new arrival, but let's be honest, it's a pipe dream at this point), striped "winking" tee (quite possibly the cutest stripe tee ever),  trench coat (thinking I need a refresh on this piece and the price is GREAT!), Burgundy cross-body bag (this little bag is perfect for football games or busy fall weekends!), knotted grey suede sneakers (so cute with jeans for everyday wear!), grey/white check cape scarf (obsessed)




 

site design by kiki co.