Wednesday, August 30, 2017

12 classic fall must-haves at all price points!

One of my favorite things about fall clothes is that there are quite a few classics that you can invest in that will last for seasons and seasons to come.  Classics are always the backbone of my fall wardrobe and I know a lot of you feel the same way. A few of you asked for a round up of the classics for fall and since I aim to please... well, here it is!  These products are easy to style, super versatile and of course, my favorite: comfortable and easy to wear.  I also included links and products at multiple price points, so if you are on a budget - all those pieces are under $100.

There is nothing like layering up a cozy cardigan and distressed jeans with ankle boots for fall.  This fall I love the addition of the mule as a trend and staple in your closet, I have a feeling this style will carry through to spring as well.  I always love breaking out my denim jacket and pairing it with plaid or a cozy scarf.  And as I head out to soccer and football games I love having a big tote to carry all my necessities in.  What are some of your favorite classics for fall?

Shop the pieces...


Shop the BUDGET pieces...





 

site design by kiki co.