Tuesday, July 18, 2017

shop my closet/the nordstrom anniversary sale tried and trues!

Today I am featuring items that are the tried and trues in my closet that I either have snagged at previous Nordstrom Anniversary sales or pieces that I own and their lookalikes are available at the sale now! It's a great way to see how I style some of the pieces that are on serious sale right now.  And in case you need to start stock piling some fall and winter outfit ideas, I have quite a few of them here for you.  (Now go shop the sale and then let's get back to eating popsicles and running through the sprinklers... no need to rush the end of summer!)

above left: These riding boots are the exact doppelgänger to the pair on sale this week.  And at $200 off they are a great deal.  
above right: Speaking of boots, if you are looking for a pair under $100 and perfect for wearing with jeans, shorts, dresses and more this suede pair is almost exactly identical as the pair I snagged at the sale last year.

above left: These over the knee boots I snagged last year got a TON of wear last fall and winter. Here is a pair that is almost the same - you won't regret these!
above right: I snagged this black cashmere wrap that is under $100 last year and BOOM it's BACK this year! Snag it now, it's available in several colors. 

above left: This classic navy blazer is on sale! It's one of my favorite pieces in my closet!
above right: Everyone and their mother snagged a suede jacket at the sale last year... and for good reason.  Here are a few options for suede jackets in the sale right now here, here and here.

above left: Sperry Saltwater boots have been a staple at the NSale and they usually sell out every year. This year the style is a re-imagined, but I still love them just as much.
above right: It's always a good time to invest in Hunter boots - especially when they are on sale. 

above left: I snagged this poncho last year and got SO many compliments and it sadly sold out super fast.  This year there is a very similar poncho that looks so cozy!
above right: Another cute look with these boots!

above left: I absolutely LOVE my Nike Juvenate sneakers, I think they are the MOST comfortable sneakers ever. You can snag a black version in the sale now!
above right: There is nothing like a cozy anorak... these are great options here, here and this one is #lifegoals.






 

site design by kiki co.