Sunday, July 16, 2017

my everyday style: three favorite looks from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!

I shopped until I dropped when the Nordstrom Anniversary sale kicked off on Thursday... yes, in my pajamas.  Hey, shopping is hard. Even online shopping.  There are SO many good pieces from the sale this year, as always, but these three outfits pretty much sum up my favorite FAVORITES... if ya know what I mean.  Keep in mind that the sale at this point is still only open to Nordstrom cardholders, but you can preview the whole thing online. I know a lot of gals have been sad that things keep selling out, but I know Nordstrom is restocking (I saw a few items I was interested gone and then return to the site!) so keep checking back!  The sale opens to the public on Thursday!

I continue to add neutrals to my wardrobe regularly... I just can't resist them.  They go with everything and make getting dressed so easy.  If that makes me boring, I could really care less.  When I wear pieces I love I feel great. It's as easy as that.  And these pieces have serious feel-good properties.




(above)
I snagged a similar cashmere wrap at last years Nordstrom Anniversary sale and it's been an MVP all year. So I knew it was time to snag another.  I use mine as a scarf, a wrap for chilly nights, a blanket in the car/airplane for traveling, etc, etc.  And at under $125 it's a great deal! Or this one is under $100.  I can always get excited about a striped top and this one is only $25!  I can't say enough good things about these flats. These were my "splurge" for the sale and they are SO soft and incredibly comfortable. I know these will get worn to death this fall.






(above)

These black jeans are an INSTANT favorite... I love the fun released hem and with plenty of stretch and a high rise, they are super flattering as well.  I am usually a minimalist with my wardrobe selections, but this ruffle hem top is anything but!  It's fun and flirty and who can resist a top that is basically a fancy sweatshirt?  I'm always ready to add a classic bag to my collection and this super soft leather tote is perfect for the necessities and then some.  Just how I like my bags.






(above)


Whenever I am prepping to go to an event that requires a little dressing up, I always regret the cute dress I saw and didn't buy.  Sometimes a gal needs a "just because" dress hanging in their closet, right!?!? At only $60 this is the PERFECT "just because" dress for sure... I love the high/low hem and the understated ruffle adds a little fun to a classic silhouette.



I would love to hear what your favorite purchases have been so far! Let me know!

 

site design by kiki co.