Thursday, June 22, 2017

my everyday style: the summer one!

I've already professed my love for this top once before. It's proving to be such an easy and comfortable summer top... and the most amazing news is that it's on MEGA sale right now for under $20! I love it for a summer date night with jeans and a pair of sandals. I mean, talk about cute and comfy!

Truth be told I was going to wear this cute little bandana around my neck to head out... because I just think it's SUCH a cute look.  But oh that summer heat got in the way! My goodness is was sweltering when we stepped outside... so the perfect alternative was to tie it around my bag for a little pop of color.

This isn't the first time these jeans have showed up on the blog (here and here are some other times) and I've been wearing them a ton throughout the entire summer. I love the relaxed fit and the distressing.  They are casual and comfortable and just my style for summer.










Outfit Details:
Top - under $20!
Jeans - or here - ON SALE!
Sandals - ON SALE!
Similar Bag - 50% off!
Bandana - only $6!





 

site design by kiki co.